Good news for all Star Wars fans. Konami Digital Entertainment announced today on Gamescom a new TCG Star Wars game called Force Collection. Some of notable features include 230 different cards, PvE and PvP content, all characters and characteristics from episodes I to VI.
Your Force alignment will be determined by your actions, Dark side or the Light.
Star Wars: Force Collection Features
- Collect and strategize with your card deck, featuring characters and vehicles from Episodes I-VI
- Draw from card packs to collect over 230 Star Wars characters that may be used to aid you in battle
- Travel to some of your favorite planets from the vast Star Wars galaxy
- Your actions determine the path to joining the light or dark side of the Force
- Piece together blueprints to construct vehicles that provide you an edge in battle
- Battle bosses and other players in quests and special in-game events by creating battle formations with your cards and vehicles
- Defeat other players and loot their Blueprint Pieces, leveling up your Battle Ranking
Star Wars: Force Collection will be landing on Android and iOS on September 4th, 2013 and will be available as a free download. Right now the game is currently undergoing beta testing in select markets and locations.