Namco Bandai have always brought us delightful games like the PAC-MAN DASH! and Deluxe Cafe. So when they announced that they would be teaming up with the talented Old Skull Games for a romantic adventure we had to find out more.
And boy have we got a cute little romantic adventure for you! The game in question is called Rakoo’s Adventure and it’s all about one adorable and silly raccoon who dreams up a pretty maiden’s love and decides to throw caution to the winds to set out on an adventure to find his true love. But that means he has to leave the comfort of his forest home and venture out into an unknown and dangerous world. A risk he is most willing to take in search of the sweet and lovely Rakoonette of his dreams.
Rakoo’s Adventure will be an endless runner with simple single tap controls and creatively designed characters. As with any adventure, there will be villains to deal with, powerups to enhance skills, and customization options to give the game an overall groovy feel.
Namco have not confirmed dates yet, but we know that the game will be coming to both tablets and smartphones this autumn. Here’s a little more of what we can expect in the game.
Key Features: Rakoo’s Adventure
- An original adventure runner
- Gameplay interspersed with humor and high quality animated cartoon art
- 30 + levels with single tap controls
- Plenty of enemies each with their own special tricks, plus epic boss fights
- Fun power-ups such as the ultra-speed Hot Spicy and Destructive Mount
- Rewards and tons of achievements to unlock bonus areas
- Customize your hero with wacky items and helpful pets: adopt a pet to help defeat your enemies!
While we wait for more exciting news of Rakoo’s Adventures, enjoy these beautiful graphics and adorable video teaser.