Feeling the need for speed? The popular Drift Mania franchise is back with the latest installment in the series called Street Outlaws. In this pulsating game, you will take to the streets and compete with other players in underground drift events in various locations across the world.
From the home of drifting Japan, to the beautiful Swiss mountains and Desert Canyons, you will face some of the dangerous roads you’ve ever seen in a racing game. Apart from realistic controls and next-gen 3D graphics that the game offers, you can customize your car by adding custom wheels, body kits, windows tints as well as tweak your suspension, steering sensitivity, and gear ratio to give yourself the best drifting experience.
You can play in a Career mode which features 12 courses with 60 achievements and 48 performance upgrades to unlock or participate in a Drift battle mode and battle your opponents to become the Drift King. You can also submit your top scores to online leaderboards and brag about your skills on Twitter and Facebook. For players who like console quality play, the game offers Xperia Play and MOGA Controller support as well.
Street Outlaws is packed with a host of awesome features like:
- Fully customizable controls including element repositioning and sensitivity adjustments
- Accelerometer (gyroscope) and virtual wheel steering mode
- Variable throttle bar system or pedal accelerator controls
- 13 high-performance street vehicles with unique specs
- 12 drift courses to master from worldwide locations
- 48 performance upgrades per vehicle
- Hundreds of visual mods including body kits, spoilers, window tints, wheels and custom paint job
- Tuning mode to adjust all aspects of your vehicle
- 3 levels of difficulties
- 5 race camera configurations
- Full race replays
- Ability to listen to your own songs from your own music library
Enjoy all the good racing action from makers Ratrod Studio for $0.99.