Command your troops! Get Medal of Honor! Accomplish the glorious mission!
This is a tower defense game, which is truly unfolding the European battlefield during World War II.
- absolute weapons in World War II(Bazooka / 155mm Cannon / B-29 Bomber / kettenkrad / Volkswagen Kubelwagen / PzKpfw VI Ausf. E Tiger / Zeppelin Airship)
- realistic special effect system, ultra high definition(UHD**) pictures and authentic sound effect
- RPG-like upgrade system to upgrade your units.
- Get as many as 27 kinds of medals
- 6 kinds of different defensive positions and air support
- Truly restore the fighting on European battlefields in World War II
- Campaign and custom battle include 24 challenging maps with 3 difficulty levels and 3 modes.(3 campaign and 1 custom battle with all mode available in free version.)
**Attention : Please set graphics settings to low on old phones to make the game runs smoothly.
And please notice that the graphics is UHD so the game may not fit small screen devices like a 240*320 phone. Please don’t rate the game low by this.
It starts from the Normandy landing in 1944 to the victory of whole European battlefields.
Playing an Allied commander, you will command your troops against the Nazi German’s attack, occupy Berlin and gain the victory of World War II finally!
###Any rate or comment is welcome###
Question: If i buy the paid version, do all my points and weapon upgrades stay? And do all new maps come with it?
Answer:Yes, the two versions share the records, so please don’t worry about this.
Question:I bought the paid version, but I didn’t get the reward points, why?
Answer:Please open the lite version and click that item again after you install the full version.
Question:How to use 6 weapons in a game?
Answer:Please select the extended or endless mode.
Question:I bought 3,000 reward points but I don’t get them, could I have a refund?
Answer:Yes of course, that may cause by transmission errors, you can just contact me by email, and please send me the order number.
Question:My game crashes a lot on Samsung Galaxy S2, please fix it!
Answer:That’s a but of the hardware, please turn off the sound, you can find the choice in the game menu.