It’s up to you to build a new village for the Smurfs to call home.
PLEASE NOTE: Smurfs’ Village is free to play, but charges real money for additional in-app content.What’s new in 1.0.4a?
We crammed a lot of love into our Valentine’s Day update:
- Valentines decorative items heart mushroom, heart bush and heart tree
- New Premium items : squirrels, crabs, cupid statue, rose archway
- Gift special limited-edition Valentine’s Day gifts to friends.
- Tons of new quests including a Valentine’s Day quest chain.
- Level 41 added
- “Plant all” and “Harvest all” flowers premium feature now available for Nat Smurf
- You can now remove crops from magic shrubs
- Removed limit on viewing all your friends
- Relaunch your game faster
Gargamel found the Smurfs’ village and scattered the Smurfs far and wide. With Papa Smurf’s guidance, it’s up to you to build a new village for the Smurfs to call home.
Based on the original cartoon and comic art, players begin the game with only a single mushroom house and a lone plowed plot of land. From there, things quickly progress, allowing players to build specialized houses, elaborate gardens with colorful crops, bridges to span running rivers, trodden paths, and more.
- Creativity is your only limit, build a complete Smurfs’ village from scratch.
- Play with your favorite Smurfs including Papa Smurf, Smurfette, Lazy Smurf, Baby Smurf, Handy Smurf and Jokey Smurf!
- Purchase Smurfberries via in-app purchase to speed up the growth of your crops and village.
- Play mini games like Greedy Smurf’s Baking Game and Papa Smurf’s Potion Mixing Game!
- Connect with friends through Facebook and send gifts to your friends’ villages!
- Play offline… manage your village anytime without having to connect to the internet.