Almost a week after teasing us with some promotional material, Reliance Games has finally launched the sequel to their popular boxing game, Real Steel.
Real Steel World Robot Boxing took over 13 months to develop at a cost of over 1 million and features stunning graphics and much improved gameplay than its predecessor. If you’ve been a fan of the film starring Hugh Jackman and simply love the sights and sounds of titanic 2000 pound robots pounding each other, Real Steel World Boxing is worth taking a look at.
If you missed our previous post, here’s another look at what you can expect in the game.
- 24 mean machines, including fan favorite superstars such as Zeus, Atom and Twin Cities.
- 8 new contenders; Touchdown, HollowJack, Blockbuster, Biowar and more!
- 10 different arenas.
- 4 game modes; Championship, Time Attack, Daily Exhibition and Free Sparring.
- Social gaming: Take on friends in live local Wi-Fi multiplayer and fight your way up the leaderboards.
- Customize with decals, load up with upgrades and get a fighting edge with power-ups!
- New special moves and cinematic Rip-Offs.
Download this freemium title and fight to become the ultimate World Robot Boxing Champion.