If its iOS debut is anything to go by, An Alien with a Magnet is sure to enthrall Android gamers with its fast paced action, cute graphics, and fun gameplay. It all starts when a little alien loses his way in the big wide galaxy and must find his way back home using the only tool he possesses in his spaceship: you guessed it…a magnet.
The game features two play modes. In the Adventure mode, you must direct the alien around each planetoid collecting gems and other flying space junk before propelling him off to the next one. Rinse and repeat the steps to keep progressing past the various levels. While the game is relatively easy to pick up and play, it starts to get progressively difficult in the latter stages. You must avoid getting hit by asteroids, stay away from dark holes and keenly time your jumps. Failing to do so will force you to start all over again and that might just knock the wind out of your sails.
The second mode is a Time Attack mode that introduces a special time factor into the Adventure mode. Players will have to beat friends on leaderboards in a time trial section. Here are some other aspects of the game you are sure to enjoy:
● Single touch gameplay that’s easy to control!
● Combines elements of different genres: action/arcade/puzzle/adventure/rotating-platformer!
● Built to play with just one cool tool : a magnet.
● 45+ amazing handcrafted levels.
● A special Time Attack mode to challenge friends!
● Beautiful high resolution visuals and professional looking artwork.
● Leaderboard rankings and over 20+ achievements!
● Music by Waterflame of Castle Crashers fame.
An Alien with a Magnet is available on the Play Store for an unbelievably happy price of free.