You’ll find the charm of the midway in NVIDIA Glowball: Tegra 3 Only
Please note that this app is specifically to be run exclusively on NVIDIA® Tegra 3™-powered devices.
Glowball: Tegra 3 Only is an interactive demo created to showcase the power of the NVIDIA Tegra 3 chip. Tegra 3 runs effortlessly at top speed; efficiently delivering the power needed for nuanced and complex 3D graphics. The Glowball: Tegra 3 Only environment is rich in geometric complexity, texture detail, and graphic effects and could not have been built with previous generation hardware. All four cores are kept busy with PhysX® collisions, multiple cloth simulations, particle effects, and dynamic scene lighting. Step right up, folks.
This version currently includes the Carnival Level and will be updated soon to include an additional Sea Floor Level. In each case, tilt the tablet to maneuver the ball around the different environment. Be careful where you go and what you hit as some things will undoubtedly hit back. For the Carnival level you’ll need to trigger the jack-in-the-boxes in proper sequence, without any missteps, and the maniacal clown will give you an escape route. For the Sea Floor level, simply collect four keys, available from the treasure chests located around the maze, and you’ll be able to leave through the sunken pirate ship. Use the minimap to help find your way around the maze.
• Designed specifically for devices using NVIDIA® Tegra 3™, quad-core mobile superchip
• Carnival level includes nine concurrent cloth simulations running in real-time
• Sea Floor level includes 300 simulated kelp plants, 1400 other moving plants, and 2 million triangles of scene geometry
• Interaction of scene objects using NVIDIA PhysX®
• Dynamic scene lighting that can be changed by tapping on the ball
• Particle, reflection, and skinned animation effects
• Caustic lighting, fog, and schooling fish in Sea Floor level
• Custom vertex and pixel shaders make for shiny fish and a wavy sea
• Splitscreen mode allows you to turn visual effects on/off and compare the results