Giana Sisters are back… on Android
More than 20 years ago Armin Gessert developed with GIANA SISTERS one of the first Jump’n'Run games for the Commodore C64 – the consols manufacturers got anxious – one of them tried to stop the sisters and the end seemed close. But you might say when idols die then legends are born ! Now they are back on Android as well !
- 80 new levels
- 32 retro levels (in new graphic design)
- completely new graphic set especially for Android as well
- completely new controls (place your hands wherever you feel comfortable to control the game)
- 5 languages: English, German, Spanish, French and Italian
- legendary soundtrack, inspired by Chris Huelsbeck
- Xperia PLAY optimized
- Special versions for different Android graphic chips as well as special tablet version (download happens automatically according to the device)
IMPORTANT ! There are 10 brand new level available as inapp purchase for the Android start ! These levels are not an easy walk in the park !