Battle Squadron, the legendary Amiga shooter, has finally arrived on Android !!
In 1989 it received an amazing 109% rating… in 2012 it arrives on Android, including world’s first 2-player split-screen shooter on tablets …
… Battle Squadron ONE, the legendary Amiga shooter, has finally arrived on Android 2.2 and up !!
Your mission: Earth has been long at war with the evil alien Barrax empire, with extensive losses on both sides. Your two fellow commanders, Mayers and Bergin, have been taken hostage by a Barrax Nova Cruiser and are held hostage on the alien Barrax home world, Planet Terrainia. You must destroy the Barrax home world to rescue your fellow commanders !!
- (World Premiere) 2-player split-screen on Android tablets: play with, or against your friends
- Open Feint Achievements: 36 in total to earn
- Open Feint Leaderboard updates with player comments (through Internet link)
- Several control options, including new 2x direct touch
- 4 fantastically detailed levels to fight your way through
- Scores of different enemies… watch out for the predator-like ones…
- 4 highly diverse “bosses” to defeat
- 24 different weapons (4 types of 6 grades each) + Nova Missile
- 4 different difficulties (“Squadron Leader” is exactly like on Amiga)
- New über-difficulty mode: “Air Commodore”… with surprise ending
- Plays on Android 2.2 and up (tested on many devices)
- And loads more…
So engage and destroy… “Welcome to Battle Squadron !!”Battle Squadron One,